DUBLIN, Sept. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Sports Gun Market Research Report by Product, by Application, by Distribution, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Sports Gun Market size was estimated at USD 2,315.28 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 2,436.92 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 5.59% to reach USD 3,209.19 Million by 2026.
- American Outdoor Brands Corporation
- Beretta Holding S.p.A.
- Browning Arms Company
- CARL WALTHER GMBH
- Creedmoor Sports, Inc.
- Daisy Outdoor Products
- Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc.
- German Sport Guns GmbH
- Herstal SA
- Howa Machinery, Ltd.
- J.G. ANSCHUTZ GmbH & Co. KG
- Miroku Corporation
- Precihole Sports Pvt. Ltd
- Remington Arms Company LLC.
- Smith & Wesson
- Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Sports Gun Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Sports Gun Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Sports Gun Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Sports Gun Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Sports Gun Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Sports Gun Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Sports Gun Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Sports Gun Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Technological and design advances in sports guns
22.214.171.124. Growing participation for the shooting sports
126.96.36.199. Increasing women participation on shooting sports
188.8.131.52. Stringent rules for trade and sale of sport guns
184.108.40.206. Increased product accessibility and wide range of options to choose from
220.127.116.11. Increasing preference of youth to choose sports as careers
18.104.22.168. Inappropriate use
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Sports Gun Market, by Product
7. Sports Gun Market, by Caliber Type
7.2. 0.38 Caliber
7.3. 0.38 Special
7.4. 12 Gauge
7.5. 9 mm
8. Sports Gun Market, by Application
8.2. Competitive Shooting
8.3. Recreational Sports
9. Sports Gun Market, by Distribution
9.2. Offline Retail Stores
9.3. Online Retail Stores
10. Americas Sports Gun Market
11. Asia-Pacific Sports Gun Market
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Sports Gun Market
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/72o1w7
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets