DUBLIN, May 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Worldwide Smartphone Market Forecast, 2021 – 2025» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global mobile phone market volume reached 1.55 billion units in 2020, down 13.2% year-on-year.
The decline was attributed mainly to the COVID-19 outbreak and the lukewarm replacement demand for 5G smartphones. With COVID-19 vaccines rolling out around the world and more people going back to work, the demand for mobile phones is expected to resume in 2021.
The global mobile phone shipment volume is anticipated to top 1.65 billion units in 2021, up 6.3% year-on-year while smartphone shipment volume to grow 7.8% year-on-year and reach 1.4 billion units in 2021. The mobile phone and smartphone CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) is estimated at 2.34% and 3.62%, respectively, for the period 2020-2025.
List of Topics
- An update of worldwide mobile phone market forecasts for the period 2019-2023, with breakdowns by price point and by operating system.
- It also examines mobile phone market volume and market share by the world’s main regions, including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, China, and Asia Pacific (including Japan).
- Analyst insights on changes in strategies of major brands and shipment forecast for the period 2021-2025
Key Topics Covered:
- Worldwide Smartphone Market Share by Region, 2017-2025
- Worldwide Smartphone Market by Price Point, 2017-2025
- Worldwide Smartphone Market Share by Price Point, 2017-2025
- Worldwide Smartphone Market by Operating System, 2017-2025
- Worldwide Smartphone Market Share by Operating System, 2017-2025
- Intelligence Insight
- Research Scope & Definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1ipb6i
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets