DUBLIN, May 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Global Respiratory Partnering 2010-2021: Deal Trends, Players and Financials» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Respiratory Partnering 2010 to 2021 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 850 respiratory deals.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor’s product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Respiratory disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Respiratory deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Respiratory deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Respiratory partnering deals signed and announced since 2010. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report includes deals for the following indications: Allergic rhinitis, Acute respiratory distress syndrome, Asthma, Bronchitis, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Emphysema, Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, Occupational Lung Disease, Asbestosis, Coalworkers pneumoconiosis, Hypersensitivity pneumonitis, Silicosis, Pneumonia, Pulmonary arterial hypertension, Pulmonary embolism, Respiratory Tract Infection, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Breathlessness, Bronchospasm, Chest Pain, Cough, Nasal congestation, Snoring, Wheeze, plus other respiratory indications.
Global Respiratory Partnering 2010 to 2021 includes:
- Trends in Respiratory dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Respiratory deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Respiratory deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 850 Respiratory deal records
- The leading Respiratory deals by value since 2010
- Most active Respiratory dealmakers since 2010
Available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Respiratory dealmaking
2.2. Respiratory partnering over the years
2.3. Respiratory partnering by deal type
2.4. Respiratory partnering by industry sector
2.5. Respiratory partnering by stage of development
2.6. Respiratory partnering by technology type
2.7. Respiratory partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 -Financial deal terms for Respiratory partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Respiratory partnering
3.3. Respiratory partnering headline values
3.4. Respiratory deal upfront payments
3.5. Respiratory deal milestone payments
3.6. Respiratory royalty rates
Chapter 4 – Leading Respiratory deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Respiratory partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Respiratory
4.4. Top Respiratory deals by value
Chapter 5 – Respiratory contract document directory
5.2. Respiratory partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 – Respiratory dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Respiratory therapeutic target
Appendix 1 – Directory of Respiratory deals by company A-Z 2010 to 2021
Appendix 2 – Directory of Respiratory deals by deal type 2010 to 2021
Appendix 3 – Directory of Respiratory deals by stage of development 2010 to 2021
Appendix 4 – Directory of Respiratory deals by technology type 2010 to 2021
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g2b9bn
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-respiratory-partnering-deal-trends-players-and-financials-directory-2021-access-to-deal-headline-upfront-milestone-and-royalty-data-from-2010-301291705.html
SOURCE Research and Markets