NEW YORK, Aug. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The data center market research report in Europe has been recently published by Technavio. As per this exclusive market research report, the surging popularity of Big Data analytics and growing adoption for SDDCs will impact the market positively during the forecast period. However, the exit of the UK from the EU might hamper the market growth.
Find extensive research with data synthesis and validation on the data center in Europe market report. Download Sample Now!
Impact of COVID-19
With the gradual recovery of markets from the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, the information technology industry is likely to witness mixed impacts during the forecast period. As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the data center market in Europe 2021-2025 market is expected to have positive & superior growth.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by Component, which is the leading segment in the market?
The IT Infrastructure component segment led the market share in 2020.
- What is the anticipated incremental growth?
The market is anticipated to witness an incremental growth of $122.05 during the forecast period.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 20%.
- What is the expected YOY for 2021?
The YOY growth rate for 2021 is estimated at 17.49%
- How big is the Western Europe market?
81% of the growth will originate from Western Europe.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Data Center Construction Market in Western Europe by Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service Market by Deployment and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Data Center Physical Security Market by Product and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
Data Center Market in Europe 2021-2025: Segmentation
Data Center Market in Europe is segmented as below:
o IT Infrastructure
o Power Management
o Cooling Solutions
o General Construction
o Western Europe
o Rest Of Europe
Retrieve Data Center Market in Europe Report Highlights Here:
Data Center Market in Europe 2021-2025: Scope and Vendor Analysis
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The data center market in Europe report covers the following areas:
- Data Center Market in Europe Size
- Data Center Market in Europe Trends
- Data Center Market in Europe Industry Analysis.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this data center market in Europe forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Colt Technology Services Group Ltd., Digital Realty Trust Inc., Equinix Inc., Global Switch Holdings Ltd., GTT Communications Inc., International Business Machines Corp., and Microsoft Corp. are some of the major market participants. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Data Center Market in Europe 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the data center market growth in Europe during the next five years
- Estimation of the data center market size in Europe and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the data center market in Europe across Western Europe and the Rest of Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the data center market vendors in Europe
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Component
- Market segments
- Comparison by Component
- IT infrastructure – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Power management – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Cooling solutions – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- General construction – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Component
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Western Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Rest of Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive Scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Colt Technology Services Group Ltd.
- Digital Realty Trust Inc.
- Equinix Inc.
- Global Switch Holdings Ltd.
- GTT Communications Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/data-center-market-in-europe-records-a-cagr-of-over-20-by-2025technavio-301360014.html