WASHINGTON, Aug. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The CPSC announces today the following recalls are posted in cooperation with the firms listed below. Recalls can be viewed at www.cpsc.gov.
- Hallmark Recalls Teethers Due to Choking Hazard
- Intertex Recalls Blower Fans Due to Fire Hazard
- Marin Mountain Bikes Recalls Bicycles Due to Fall and Crash Hazards
- TJX Recalls Counter Stools Due to Fall and Injury Hazards; Sold at HomeGoods and Homesense Stores
- Primark Recalls Scent Stamper Pens Due to Elevated Levels of Benzyl Alcohol; Risk of Skin Irritation
- Ravin Crossbows Reannounces Recall of White Arrow Nocks Due to Injury Hazard and Additional Incidents; Nearly Two Dozen Serious Injuries Reported
- Nordstrom Recalls Children’s Socks Due to Choking Hazard
About the U.S. CPSC
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death associated with the use of thousands of types of consumer products. Deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product incidents cost the nation more than $1 trillion annually. CPSC’s work to ensure the safety of consumer products has contributed to a decline in the rate of deaths and injuries associated with consumer products over the past 40 years.
Federal law bars any person from selling products subject to a publicly announced voluntary recall by a manufacturer or a mandatory recall ordered by the Commission.
For lifesaving information:
- Visit CPSC.gov.
- Sign up to receive our e-mail alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram @USCPSC and Twitter @USCPSC.
- Report a dangerous product or a product-related injury on www.SaferProducts.gov.
- Call CPSC’s Hotline at 800-638-2772 (TTY 301-595-7054).
- Contact a media specialist.
Note: Due to the extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19, some of the remedies identified in recall press releases may not be available at this time. Consumers should check with recalling firms for further details. It is important to remember that CPSC and recalling firms urge consumers not to use recalled products.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cpsc-posts-recalls-to-its-web-site-301358373.html
SOURCE U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission